Ideal density and setting time :
- Lower Consistency
- Good resistance to sedimentation as pre-mixing concrete of Class G cement
- Good pumpability as pre-mixing concrete of Class G cement
- As pre-mixing concrete of Class G cement, when injecting the concrete to the related position of oil well with target temperature and pressure, it can be rapid set and harden and is easy to make mechanical strength.
- Good impermeability, stability and corrosion resistance when its concretes are solidified.
- When Class G Cement is used together with accelerator for setting or set-retarding admixture,
It can be suitable for the larger range of well depth and the bigger range of temperature.
Mixing Water (mass fraction of cement): 44%
Free Fluid Content: 5.9% Max
Compressive Strength (8hours at temp. 38C, Atm. pressure): 2.1MPa(or 300PSI) Min;
Compressive Strength (8hours at temp. 60C, Atm. pressure.): 10.3MPa(or 1500PSI) Min;
Consistency (15-30minutes stirring period): 30Bc Max;
Thickening Time: 90 minutes Min, 120 minutes Max
API Class G (HSR) cement
· Thickening Times controllable with additives to enable placement to 550º F (287º C).
· Excellent Retarder Response for higher economic benefit in mix design.
· Low Free Fluids for cement integrity and durability.
· High Sulfate Resistance for high durability under harsh conditions.
· Non-Setting for uniformity in the column.
· Consistent Quality for slurry design portability.
Storage, Transportation and Packing
Storage: to be stored in dry cool storage and not mix foreign body
- Storage: to be stored in dry cool storage and not mix foreign body
- Transportation: as per the common goods; classification for conveyance – not to be required; not to allow the packages to be fallen down or damaged
- Packing: composite 50kgs bag, and / or 1MT, 1.5MT or 2MT jumbo bag