Applications / Advantages:
1) Drilling Starch is extensively used in oil well drilling to reduce the fluid loss.
2) Effective in a wide range of make-up water, including high hardness and high salinity brines
3) It is used to stabilize rheology and to reduce the filter cake permeability.
4) It helps to keep drill bit cool and lubricate, remove the rock fragments or drill cuttings from the drilling area and transport them to the surface.
5) It provides well bore stability through filtration control.
- It provides Economical Method of filtration Control
- Can be used in the full range of water types as KCl,NaCl,MgCl2,CaCl2
- Stabilizes rheology
- Provides well bore stability and filtration control
- Non damaging to the formations
- Contains Preservatives
- Performs over a wide PH range.
Starch Source: Corn, Tapioca or Potato
The recommended normal treatment ranges from 2-6 lb/bbl(5.7-17.1 Kg/m3) depending on the makeup water chemistry or the Desired Fluid Loss .Higher concentrations are required in brine Systems.
25/50 Kg printed or plain HDPE/PP bag/Multiply Paper Bag/Paper & PP Combined bag. Custom packaging available on request.
Drilling Starch manufactured by Global Drilling Fluids and Chemical Limited is packed in 25kg or 50 Lbs (22.68 Kg) sacks. Private Labeling and customized packaging is also available on request
Safety and Handling:
Safety and Handling Drilling Starch manufactured by Petrocsc STARCH must be handled as an Industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment and observing the precautions as mentioned in the MSDS.
To be stored on above ground on clean, dry & dust free godown. Maintain ambient temperature. Keep away from water, direct sunlight & flames.